Digital products are a way to make your blog more attractive. With digital products, you show that you are an expert and with these products, you can also earn a very nice amount together. This is the reason why every blogger must have a digital product on his website. Curious which digital products exist? Then read this blog.
This post contains affiliate links, which means I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, if you make a purchase through a link. You can see my disclosure page here, thanks for your support!
Digital products like an ebook
An ebook is a very good way to share information. For example, I am currently working on an ebook on a specific topic. I sell this in my shop for a small price. With an ebook, people can really get to know you and your writing style and an ebook is also very easy to make.
Do you remember those DIY books in which you used to work as a child? You can also create that for your readers! Workbooks can actually be made for all niches. From knitting to social media maintenance. Everything is possible!
Digital products like online courses
How awesome is it to create interactive courses for your readers? With a program like Teachable you can easily make an online course. You can do this with videos, or you can make an online course with only text or eventually a workbook.
Masterclasses are available in all sorts of different types and sizes. For example, you can give an offline masterclass on a location for a certain amount, but you can also give online masterclasses in an online environment. What about a free Facebook live of maybe you can create your own online environment on your blog to share your masterclasses there.
More blog posts to grow your blog:
- Blog investments | Make these to improve your blog!
- Promoting your blog in 2019 | This is how you do that!
- Reaching your goals in 2019 | These are the best ways
- Affiliate programs | Earn a lot of money with your blog!
- Earning money with your blog | The 10 methods
- Web hosting | Where do you need to pay attention to?
- Install your SSL certificate fast and easy!
Pin for later
You’ve probably heard of the 30-day ab challenge in which you do a challenge to get more muscles. Well, you can also offer that to your readers. This way you can offer all kinds of different challenges for different niches. For example, are you in the DIY niche? How about a 7-day challenge in which you offer all kinds of cool DIY patterns. Or are you in the blog niche? Then maybe you can make a social media challenge.
These challenges can be free, but you can also ask a little bit for it. I would offer a challenge for free. For example, when people sign up for my newsletter. A newsletter is a very important part of a blog and by growing your email list, you can eventually promote some other digital products.
Digital Products like design templates
To make my email list grow, I use different printables. These printables also contain a lot of design templates that my readers receive for free when they sign up for my newsletter. For example, I made a template for a media kit. Because people are going to sign up for my newsletter, they will receive this design template (and of course other printables!).
This way I can grow my email list and other people can grow their blog with my free printables. A win-win situation!
Make even more money with these resources and digital products:
- Creative Market is a webshop where you can buy a lot of amazing themes. Besides that, you can also get free themes and other freebies. Definitely a recommendation to take a look at this webshop. Click here to take a look at Creative Market.
- Tailwind is a great program to schedule your pins. Pinterest is really a must for blog traffic and I definitely recommend to start with Pinterest right away. Tailwind takes all your work out of your hands and you really only need to schedule some pins. Click here to take a look at Tailwind.
- Share A Sale is the number one affiliate program that I work with. With Share A Sale you really have a lot of different programs where you can sign up for. Click here to take a look at Share A Sale.
- Bluehost is the hosting I have talked about earlier. This is really my number one recommendation and it is also a very cheap hosting. Take a look at this hosting here!
- MyThemeShop is a website like Creative Market. You can also buy themes for your blog here. This webshop has a lot of beautiful themes as well.
- Creative Live has a lot of free and paid e-courses where you can definitely learn a lot. I check this website regularly in search of a number of e-courses to learn from.
- Elegant Themes is also a website you definitely have to look out. This website has a lot of beautiful themes to customize your blog. I am definitely a huge fan of Divi!
- Mailchimp is a free program with which you can send newsletters. If you’ve just started blogging, this program is definitely a recommendation. Besides that, you have something called Convertkit. This is a program that I want to switch to in the future. This program is, in fact, an extra step towards sending newsletters.
Which digital product are you definitely going to offer on your blog?