It is of course great fun to increase your blog traffic, but how do you actually do that? Of course, you have many different ways to increase your blog traffic, but this time I will talk about the best Tailwind Tribes. What is it exactly and what Tailwind tribes can you join? You can read that in this blog post!
This post contains affiliate links, which means I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, if you make a purchase through a link. You can see my disclosure page here, thanks for your support!
What are Tailwind tribes?
Tailwind tribes is a free(!) product from Tailwind. This is actually a bit the same as group boards, but really a lot more convenient. With Tailwind Tribes you know for sure that you get repins, because it is mandatory to also share pins from others. Definitely recommended!
How much does it cost?
It’s completely free! You also have paid subscriptions, but the beginning subscription is completely free!
Pin for later
Is it really worth it?
Yes! Not long ago I started Tailwind Tribes for The Blog Boss and so far I have added 277 pins to the tribes, received 505 re-shares, from that 134 repins and my reach is increased by 1.7 million!
For The Beautyboulevard I started with Tailwind tribes a while ago. On this account I added 2500 pins to the tribes, received 4700 re-shares, 2600 repins and my range is increased by 28.3 million!
The Best Tailwind Tribes for blogging tips
This is my tribe! In this tribe, you can share all the blog tips you have. Are you in the blog tips niche? Then this tribe is really something for you.
- Pin only high-quality vertical images.
- Share 2 images for every one you add to the tribe.
- Blog posts and articles only, no landing pages or affiliate links.
This tribe is only intended for people blogging about blog tips. A very nice tribe and I hope to get more repins from it soon!
Please stay on topic and share at least one pin for every pin you post. Let’s help one another!
Want to read more about Pinterest and Tailwind? Then read these blogs:
- Increase your blog traffic with Tailwind tribes
- Boost your blog traffic | Tailwind VS. Boardbooster
- Increase your blog traffic with Tailwind tribes
- My blog traffic via Pinterest after three months
- Handy Tailwind tools to let your blog grow!
- Your blog on auto-pilot with Tailwind!
- Amazing tips to improve your Pinterest game
- Increase your blog traffic with Pinterest
This is a tribe for business owners and bloggers. In this tribe, you can only share blog tips.
Things to share here:
- Blog posts about running a small business
- Social Media tips in relation to running a small business (including blogging)
- Feel free to invite others
**IMPORTANT** You must re-pin/share other pins form the group. You should be re-pinning other peoples pins from the tribe as much as you share your own stuff. If you do not, you will be removed from the tribe without notice.
The Best Tailwind Tribes for all niches
My own tribe! Here you can share all the pins you have.
Pins must be vertical. Add all the pins you want to add from your blog posts. For every pin, you add, re-pin one pin from someone else!
A nice tribe to discover several niches. I have received a lot of re-shares and re-pins from this tribe!
- This tribe is for bloggers who are using quality photography, vertical pins, clear wording & a well-designed image standard on Pinterest to support one another.
- This is a 1:1 tribe! If you save one to the tribe, you MUST schedule at least one from the tribe! This is monitored and anyone not reciprocating will be removed without warning. Tribes only work if everyone plays fair!
- Pin your blog posts on ANY topic
Every niche is welcome. I have received a lot of reshares and repins from this tribe!
Pin any of your blog pins here. Please share other peoples pins, for every 1 pin you share, make sure you add at least 2 pins from other bloggers to your queue. Enjoy!
Everyone writes a review sometimes. Well, if you make pins for these posts, then you should definitely share it in this tribe!
Please support each other by pinning 1 pin for every pin you pin. 1:1 ratio. Members who don’t stick to the rules will be removed.
This tribe is specially made for people who have more than 100 repins on their pins. This tribe ensures that this pin gets a boost. Highly recommended!
- Only add pins that have a minimum of 100 re-pins.
- Support fellow bloggers by sharing 2:1 – Make sure to pin 2 for every 1 you share. Those only dropping pins will be removed.
- Please make sure your pin is a high-quality vertical image with a description.
A super nice tribe that has many members. My range has grown by 1.8 million because of this tribe.
- Pin at least 1 pin for each pin that you pinto to the group. (if you don’t follow this you may be kicked out without notice)
- Pin high quality, vertical images only.
- Every pin you add to the Tribe must have a description.
- Let’s keep this group spam free and quality group!
- If your pin does not comply, it will be deleted without notice. Thank you for being part of this tribe! 🙂
This tribe is also for all pins. Because of this tribe, I have already received many re-shares!
- Pins Must Be Long (at least 735×1102)
- No Adult Content
- No More Than 5 Pins Per Day
- Only 1 pin per blog post
- You can re-share same pin after 2 months -No Affiliate Pins
Pin for later
Best Tailwind Tribes for the beauty/fashion niche
This is a tribe of mine and especially for beauty / fashion bloggers. The tribe is doing really well and I and my members have already gained a lot of repins.
Pins must be vertical. Add all the pins you want to add about beauty or fashion. For every pin, you add, re-pin one pin from someone else!
A nice tribe where you can share your beauty pins! Through this tribe, my reach has grown by 1 million!
- Pins must link to helpful informative blog content, no product pins, no affiliate links no spam.
- 1:1 For each pin you pin repins from another person.
Nice beauty/fashion tribe to promote your pins.
- Repin at least one pin for every one of your own shared.
- Vertical pins only
- No pins off topic (blogging, parenting, etc) There are plenty of other groups that cover those topics!
- No affiliate link pins, it must link directly to your blog (if your blog has affiliate links that is ok!)
- You are subject to removal for disregarding any of the rules above.
This tribe obviously speaks for itself. In this tribe, you can actually share almost all beauty / fashion pins.
Please support each other and re-pin 1-2 pins for every one pin you submit.
If you have become a member of Tailwind tribes (this is of course completely free!), you can easily find tribes with the search option. Are you in a niche that has not been mentioned above? Then it might be useful to also look at this search option. This way you will really have a lot of different tribes and it is, of course, the intention that you use the best tribes for your pins.
Which Tailwind tribe are you definitely going to join?